28 July 2009

Slip and Slide

Last night we went over to a members home for Family Home Evening. We've been having large Family Home Evenings the last several weeks with several of the families that live near us. We picked last nights location because of the slip and slide.

It's about 60 feet long with a fairly large pool at the bottom. The water's a little muddy but that didn't stop anybody from going down. There were kids on this slide all night and we were there for about two hours.

For such a warm day (I believe we reached 100 or higher) we had an enjoyable time. The girls played on the slip and slide, swingset, wading pool, zip line, and Kylee and I were able to relax and talk with some of the families that were there. I took my turn on the ice cream crank so that we could all enjoy some old fashion home made ice cream. Mmmmm. Good food, good friends, and good fun. I think we should have made two batches of ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment