29 January 2018

Alyson's 16 Now

Alyson's birthday was last Thursday.  Kylee made her her favorite cake, cheesecake.  Chinese food for dinner and cheesecake for desert.  Hey, that's what I had for my birthday.  I guess Alyson and I are more similar than she thinks.

Alyson is coming along very well.  She can be stubborn but she is so smart too.  She is a good friend and can get along with anyone.  She's good at motivating people too.  She can be the life of the party and help everyone feel included and cared for.  Now we just need to get her to work harder in school.

Besides Kylee, Alyson has had the hardest time with Laila being gone.  She really misses her big sister.  She might talk like she doesn't but she was barely able to say hello to her when Laila called from the airport on her departure day to Kentucky.  Alyson cried into the phone for fifteen seconds and then passed it on to one of her sisters.  It was very cute and endearing.

Alyson is such a wonderful person.  I'm very lucky to have her as a daughter.  She's so beautiful and full of life.  She loves the gospel and sets a good example to those around her.  I know she will grow up to be a wonderful woman.  I love her very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment